My heart is filled with joy when I see the love growing between these best friend brothers.
Of course there’s much hilarity too. Like when I asked Euan to keep an eye on his baby brother while I popped to the loo. I left to the sound of kisses on his head and declarations of love and returned to the sound of giggles.
“Look Mummy he’s got cheese sick ears”.
Ever the comedian our boy!
Top Posts & Pages
- painted tyre garden planters
- making Delia Smith's one pot Basque Chicken
- making Pam Corbin's River Cottage Preserves piccalilli
- making Sensational Preserves crab apple and clove jelly
- making Delia's spiced damson chutney
- baking with chickpea flour - gluten free banana cake
- making Pam Corbin's River Cottage Preserves apple jellies
- making Pam Corbin's River Cottage Preserves redcurrant jelly
- making sloe gin (with foraged Forest of Dean sloes)
- making Pam Corbin's River Cottage Preserves Hedgerow Jelly
- 5 ways with ...
- A-Z challenge
- artists at work
- best friend brothers
- childhood unplugged
- gardening with kids
- gluten free
- in pictures
- Kindness Elves
- Mothers Day
- National Trust
- natural beauty
- remembering Mum
- self care
- special occasions
- sugar free
Join us on Instagram