My heart is filled with joy when I see the love growing between these best friend brothers.
Of course there’s much hilarity too. Like when I asked Euan to keep an eye on his baby brother while I popped to the loo. I left to the sound of kisses on his head and declarations of love and returned to the sound of giggles.
“Look Mummy he’s got cheese sick ears”.
Ever the comedian our boy!
Top Posts & Pages
- making Delia's spiced damson chutney
- making Delia Smith's one pot Basque Chicken
- five ways with... a ton of damsons
- making Pam Corbin's River Cottage Preserves redcurrant jelly
- painted tyre garden planters
- pickling runner beans (inspired by Pam Corbin's River Cottage Preserves piccalilli)
- making sweet pickled crab apples
- making marrow cream (that tastes like lemon curd)
- making damson and orange jam
- making runner bean chutney
- 5 ways with ...
- A-Z challenge
- artists at work
- best friend brothers
- childhood unplugged
- gardening with kids
- gluten free
- in pictures
- Kindness Elves
- Mothers Day
- National Trust
- natural beauty
- remembering Mum
- self care
- special occasions
- sugar free
Follow family life on Instagram