A generous dollop of lemon curd; my favourite addition for jazzing up a simple ‘weight of 2 eggs’ cake recipe (double dollops for this 4 egg version). It seems baking has become a bi-annual affair having not greased my tins since E’s birthday in January. This ring cake headed off to E’s playgroup fete and proved quite popular I hear.
What’s not to love about a ton of sprinkles on a cake?
Baking buddy E’s cup cake versions!
Top Posts & Pages
- making Delia Smith's one pot Basque Chicken
- making savoury love heart scones
- making Pam Corbin's River Cottage Preserves redcurrant jelly
- making sloe gin (with foraged Forest of Dean sloes)
- making Delia's spiced damson chutney
- painted tyre garden planters
- how goes the work? (a nod to Farmer Duck)
- easy peasy flower magic
- K is for ... kindness
- 5 ways with ...
- A-Z challenge
- artists at work
- best friend brothers
- childhood unplugged
- gardening with kids
- gluten free
- in pictures
- Kindness Elves
- National Trust
- remembering Mum
- self care
- special occasions
- sugar free