A generous dollop of lemon curd; my favourite addition for jazzing up a simple ‘weight of 2 eggs’ cake recipe (double dollops for this 4 egg version). It seems baking has become a bi-annual affair having not greased my tins since E’s birthday in January. This ring cake headed off to E’s playgroup fete and proved quite popular I hear.
What’s not to love about a ton of sprinkles on a cake?
Baking buddy E’s cup cake versions!
Top Posts & Pages
- making Delia Smith's one pot Basque Chicken
- gardening with kids - first allotment sowings 2019
- painted tyre garden planters
- becoming a Weleda Wellbeing Advisor
- in harmony with nature: love your skin with Weleda
- knitting to soothe the soul: remembering Mum
- five ways with ... a ton of beetroot
- OXO stocking filler ideas for your favourite cook (Christmas 2013)
- musical stories inspired by life in Gloucester
- making elderflower cordial for the first time
- 5 ways with ...
- A-Z challenge
- artists at work
- best friend brothers
- childhood unplugged
- gardening with kids
- gluten free
- in pictures
- Kindness Elves
- Mothers Day
- National Trust
- natural beauty
- remembering Mum
- self care
- special occasions
- sugar free