Is there really such a thing as too much glitter? Not when you’re 2 it seems.
The end result of a morning crafting – a very soggy sheet of green paper!
Then we moved on to whizzing a Thomas train through paints to create this.
And while the boy was busy making a creative mess Mummy made a crow!
Such great fun and it wasn’t even raining outside.
Top Posts & Pages
- making Delia Smith's one pot Basque Chicken
- painted tyre garden planters
- making oat and onion roast
- pickling runner beans (inspired by Pam Corbin's River Cottage Preserves piccalilli)
- making Delia's spiced damson chutney
- making Nigel Slater's Festive Chocolate Flapjacks
- making runner bean chutney
- a little splash of sunshine with Carotino cooking oil (a review)
- 'Ministry of Food' exhibition part 3: thrifty wartime ways to feed your family
- five ways with... a ton of damsons
- 5 ways with ...
- A-Z challenge
- artists at work
- best friend brothers
- childhood unplugged
- gardening with kids
- gluten free
- in pictures
- Kindness Elves
- Mothers Day
- National Trust
- natural beauty
- remembering Mum
- self care
- special occasions
- sugar free
Follow family life on Instagram